This is an overview of my health safety policy:
– I ask all clients to wear masks when they arrive and while they are on their back during the session (even if you have been vaccinated).
– Upon entry I will squirt some alcohol sanitizer into your hands to insure you don’t bring any viroids into the incall space.
– All clients must carefully shower at the beginning of the session using hot water and the soap provided.
– Water, is available from a self-serve container into a disposable compostible cup. You will find these next to the sofa in the session room. Please help yourself!
– I have a fancy viral killing air purifier that is set up in my massage room on the floor at the head of the massage table. It cleans 650 sq ft; the room is 180sq ft. The purifier is on 24/7.
– Although I am fully vaccinated, I’ll be wearing a mask when I open the door as well as when you are on your back face-up.
– I leave windows open as often as possible for air circulation.
– I replace bathroom hand towels after every client.
– I wipe down every door knob, faucet, toilet handle, shower handle, etc that clients touch or might touch before and after the session with Cavicide.
These policies are meant to protect us and also to relieve deeper anxieties so we can de-stress more fully during the session. The 24 hour cancellation policy is waived if you feel unwell or notice a cough developing and need to cancel. However, once invoked, you may not rebook for 30 days and must provide proof of a recent negative Covid-19 test before we reschedule.
Thank you and I look forward to our time together. Now let’s focus on Your Sensual Evolution!